• 380

    USD/NGN

Electric power plug penetrates two-year-old boy's skull

Electric power plug penetrates two-year-old boy's skull

A little Chinese boy identified as Chen Chen, narrowly escaped death after falling on top of an electric plug which penetrated his skull.

Electric power plug penetrates two-year-old boy's skull

Chen Chen fell ontop of a plug which penetrated his head

Little Chen Chen reportedly fell onto an electric power plug while playing at his home in Guangzhou, China, on Saturday, November 5.

The two-year-old boy was playing on his bed when he mistakenly stepped on a plastic ball, which led to his fall, penetrating his skull. He was rushed to the hospital where doctors operated on him for about three hours, before the plug was successfully removed.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

Electric power plug penetrates two-year-old boy's skull

An X-ray of Chen Chen's skull

Wow!

Related news

Photo: See prophet who sleeps with snakes every night

Photo: See prophet who sleeps with snakes every night

I sleep with snakes every night - Prophet reveals shocking secrets (Photo)
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel