• 378

    USD/NGN

Lovers die of carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Lovers die of carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Two young lovers,  Artem S and Anna D, have died from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car in Russia's central Republic of Bashkortostan. 

Lovers die of carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Artem S and Anna D died from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car

DailymailUK reports that the lovers who just started dating had turned on the ignition during the act to keep warm as they could not find any other place on time, hence, a lock-up garage. Their bodies were later found after 18-year-old Artem's family launched a search.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

His body was found in the arms of 20-year-old new girlfriend Anna, who he had been seeing for a few months, in his Skoda Felicia. Police believe they turned on the ignition so the car's heater kept them a little bit warmer as night-time temperatures drop well below freezing at this time of year. Artem was about to graduate from catering college, but dreamed of opening his own car repair shop.

What a way to die!

Related news

Generous couple leaves waitress in shock and tears after giving her N125k tip and paying off all her debts (photos)

Generous couple leaves waitress in shock and tears after giving her N125k tip and paying off all her debts (photos)

Generous couple leaves waitress in shock and tears after giving her N125k tip and paying off all her debts (photos)
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel