Two prostitutes caused trouble while fighting over a customer at their residence.
Two prostitutes reportedly started a fire at their residence in Liberia camp, Buduburam, Ghana, after a fight broke out between them while arguing over a customer.
According to Adom News reports, the argument started over which of the two of them was the 'rightful owner' of the customer's penis (wahala dey o).
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
The incident which occurred about 4am on Monday, November 21, started when a cigarette which was lit by one of the fighting prostitutes, set the bed on fire which spread very quickly, setting the house ablaze.
Here's what happened according to an eyewitness:
"At dawn, I saw two prostitutes fighting over a customer. Each of them was claiming ownership of his manhood. During the fight, one of them left the cigarette on a bed sheet that ignited the fire."
The fire was eventually brought under control by men of the fire service, while the prostitutes who started the fire have reportedly been on the run since then.
Na wa oo!