Controversial relationship expert and social media guru, Dokun Olumofin, who recently advised married women to stay away from using social media platforms, has directed his advice to the men as well.
After saying married women should leave social media platforms in order to take better care of their homes, Dokun has revealed why men need to behave responsibly while maintaining their online presence.
See what he shared on his Instagram page below:
MARRIED MEN STAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA but with the conditions listed below.
1. State in your Social Media bio that you are Married
2. Do not like or DM Women on SM.
3. Never use the following emojis on women's comment section ❤️❤️
4. Never Like the following women's IG Pages Instagram Models, Twerkers, Married Women, Naked Women, Big BUM women, Big Breast women, Curvy Women etc.
5. Never Message an Ex on Social Media
6. Post your wife's picture every 4 months to remind the world you are married.
ANY MARRIED MAN WHO CAN'T PRACTICE THE LIST ABOVE SHOULD GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
What do you think?