Controversial socialite and relationship expert, Dokun Olumofin, who recently advised married women to stay away from social media in order to make their marriage work, has given reasons why most married men are likely to cheat on their wives.
Dokun who is always sharing his opinions on relationships and marriage, shared twenty reasons why some men will cheat on their wives, or as he put it 'be snatched by a mistress'.
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
Sharing the post on his Instagram page, he wrote:
"REASONS WHY YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE SNATCHED BY A MISTRESS
1. Wearing Head Net, Local Ankara and Local Scarfs at Home.
2. Denial of Sex
3. Bad Cooking Skills
4. Missionary Sex Styles Only
5. Protruding Belly and Inability to Work on the Belly
6. Using the Bathroom without Flushing
7. Zero ASO EBI Style sense
8. Bad Dressing Skills
9. Contact with EX
10. Ostentatious Display of Husbands on Social Media
11. Total Dependence on Partner
12. Fertility Issues (This is not a woman's fault)
13. Sex of a Child (Inability to have a male or Female child, also not a woman's fault)
14. Inability to Speak your native language
15. Telling him your Body Count (Never tell your partner your exact Body count)
16. DEAD SILENCE DURING SEX
17. DIRTY, HOPELESS, BURSTED and UNSEXY UNDER WEAR (Wear Pink, Royal Blue, Red Victoria Secrets Panties)
18. VAGINA ODOUR (IT MUST BE NEAT AT ALL TIMES)
19. TRY not to repeat Underwears
20. Nagging wife (All Men Hate women who nag)
Conclusion : IF A MAN WILL CHEAT, HE WILL BUT DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR HIM."
Do you agree with him?