A man has passed away at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) because the hospital was unable to provide an oxygen mask for him.
A twitter user, @kpeetee who made this known on his page said the staff could not find the key to the storage room.
"Someone died this morning at the Lagos State Teaching University hopsital becuase the hospital couldn't find their staff with the key to the oxygen control room."
The social media user further added that the dead man's wife had to perform emergency CPR on him while the hospital staff tried to sort out the oxygen issue. "He literally died with his wife performing CPR on him while the hospital nonchalantly tried to sort out the oxygen issue."
Victims who suffered the same fate before condemned the hospital's negligence. They all shared their disturbing stories on twitter.
Chei! This is too bad