India, a young boy who had died after a dog bite, was reported to have resurrected as his funeral service was going on and this shocked everyone.
According to Times of India, the 17-year-old boy who was identified as, Kumar Marewad, whose relatives believed he had died after being bitten by a dog bite as his health deteriorated terribly afterwards. He was said ended up on a ventilator.
His family in Managundi village, India, was told that doctors believed that he would not survive so he was taken off life support at the private hospital where he was being treated and then died. His brother-in-law, Sharanappa Naikar, said: “We had decided to take Kumar home after doctors told us his chances of survival were bleak once taken off the ventilator.”
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
However, a mile from where the funeral was due to take place, Kumar showed signs of life. He opened his eyes, he started breathing rapidly and his hands and legs were moving so he was taken back to hospital.
Dr Mahesh Neelakhantannavar said: "Kumar is on ventilator. We suspect he suffers from meningoencephalitis, an infection caused due to dog bite.”