• 365

    USD/NGN

Man, 23, dies shortly after gulping a whole bottle of tequila to win N198k wager (photos, video)

Man, 23, dies shortly after gulping a whole bottle of tequila to win N198k wager (photos, video)

- A 23-year-old man dies moments after gulping an entire bottle of tequila to the last drop in attempts to win a N198k bet

- The diseased had allegedly placed high stakes wager with friends at a local night club. He emerged the winner, but at a much more costly price

-Investigations into the ugly incident, which has since gone viral, revealed that the man died as a result of the following poison

A 23-year-old man dies moments after consuming a whole bottle of tequila in attempts to win a N198k wager with friends at a local night club.

READ ALSO: Piece of croaker fish sold for N42K at Lagos supermarket shocks Nigerian man (photos)

Tragic bet! Man,23,dies shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila at once to win $630 (photos, video)

He died shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

Kelvin Rafael, as he is well known, allegedly approached a table where a group of friend were betting money on how much tequila they could consume in one go. He requested to join and was welcomed without hesitations.

The tragic competition reportedly attracted a number of participants and spectators in equal measure. It was caught on camera and posted online.

Rafael can be seen gulping the said alcohol straight from its bottle as onlookers cheer. He finished in record time, leaving no drop behind and his friends mesmerised. The winner immediately received the cash price of N198k.

READ ALSO: Hausas and Yorubas clash at ile-Ife, Osun state

Tragic bet! Man,23,dies shortly after gulping WHOLE bottle of tequila at once to win $630 (photos, video)

He started staggering, fainted then went unconscious

However, soon after the event, Rafael reportedly fainted and collapsed on the floor and never regained consciousness despite efforts by friends to brings him back.

Rafael was pronounced dead moments later. Medical examiners revealed that he died as a result of alcohol intoxication.

His demise was a cruel reminder that too much consumption of alcohol is dangerous.

Watch video of a man gulping whole bottle of tequila to win N198k :

Related news

Instead of begging on the street, what this crippled man does will leave you teary (photos)

Instead of begging on the street, what this crippled man does will leave you teary (photos)

Instead of begging on the street, what this crippled man does will leave you teary (photos)
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel