The pathetic story of how a 3-year-old girl mistakenly fell into a pan of boiling hot oil, in Maiduguri has hot the internet as family now sort for funds.
The little girl identified as, Hauwa Abubakar Ali is in serious pain from severe burns sustained after she fell into a local kossai (Akara/Bean cake) seller's hot oil pan. She was immediately rushed to the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
According to Advocacy for Human Value Foundation, on Facebook that shared the photos on March 11th, doctors have requested for N120,000 to help Hauwa undergo plastic surgery. Her parents are poor and can’t afford it. To help the family, please contact 08034593267.
It is well!