Controversial socialite and relationship expert, Dokun Olumofin, has shared his opinion on qualities to look for when searching for a good life partner.
Dokun who is always sharing his opinions on relationships and marriage, shared ten characteristics of a good wife/husband material.
READ ALSO: Young Nigerian man openly comes out as gay
Sharing the post on his Instagram page, he wrote:
1)Any Woman that eats Pounded Yam with Fork and Knife is not a wife material.
2) Any woman that drinks Fanta and coke with Pounded Yam is not a wife material
3) Any woman that uses left hand to eat chicken can't be trusted.
4)Any woman who can't make pounded should not be taken seriously
5)Any woman that can finish a plate of pounded Yam without water should be feared.
6. Any woman who makes yellowish pounded is bleaching.
7. Any Yoruba man who doesn't like pounded yam is not a real Yoruba man.
8. Any man that can't eat pounded yam without soup is not husband material
9. Any Yoruba Man that prefers rice to pounded yam is cheating.
10. Any woman who prefers jollof rice to pounded yam is cheating.
Have a wonderful days ❤️ Tag pounded Yam Lovers and the best chefs you know. I tag my self @dokunolumofin I ❤️ pounded Yam.
Yes, food is bae, especially when it is local and you have to use your hands to lick the plate just because it is that yummy. But the big question is, does pounded yam have anything to do with the success of a marriage?
Let us know your thoughts?
Watch video below: