A female student of Moddibo Adama University of Technology has killed herself after she found out that she had 9 carryovers.
The 100 level student who was an undergraduate of the department of management and information technology ingested insecticide.
NAIJ.com discovered that she ingested the insecticide while she was at Oba Adetona hostel in school after she found out she had 9 carryovers in her first semester exam.
According to a source, the victim had ingested ota pia pia a native insecticide.
"She was a 100 level student of Management Department of the School of Management and Information Technology (SMIT). She saw her first semester result and had F in 9 courses so she went back to her hostel and drank ota pia pia.”
The school, which was formerly called Federal University of Science and Technology, Yola, FUTY, before the name was changed in 2011 to MAUTECH, is yet to make a statement.
MAUTECH is rumored among students to be a tough institution to pass through.
Watch NAIJ.com's exclusive interview with vulcaniser who was presumed dead below: