- One of the men killed during a car accident involving musician Jaguar is said to have written an emotional letter to his creator
- Sinforian Mugo Mwangi had penned the letter just days before he met his death
- Controversy has surrounded the accident with claims there was a lady driving the Range Rover that killed a motorcyclist and his pillion on the spot
- Musician Jaguar has however denied the claims saying he was the one driving and even apologised to the family of the deceased
- Police officers have launched investigations into the accident that occurred on Sunday March 26
A sad letter written by one of the okada riders killed during an accident involving musician turned politician Jaguar has emerged.
Sinforian Mugo Mwangi wrote the emotional letter to his creator seeking forgiveness and provision.
NAIJ.com gathered that Mugo asked God to provide him with KSh 200,000 so that he could build a house and buy a motorbike.
''I hereby come to your throne asking for your forgiveness for I have sinned against you,'' the letter read in part."
Mugo promised God he will give tithe in church if he received the money.
''Lord I beg you to help me get KSh 200,000 to build a house and buy a motorbike . Also make me remember to give you tithe and offering from this amount,'' the handwritten letter reads in part.
Check out the letter from Mugo below.
During the Sunday, March 26, accident, Jaguar came out to claim that he was behind the wheel during the incident that left two men dead.
A witness, however, identified the driver as female who then switched positions with a man immediately after the accident that took place along Sagana-Makutano highway.
Following the different accounts of the fatal accident, the director of public prosecutions, Keriako Tobiko, through his deputy has now written to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations' boss asking him to investigate the accident.
Watch NAIJ.com's 'the scoop' below: