NAIJ.com gathered that a serving corp member has died following an electrocution at his place of primary assignment, in Taraba state.
According to a post shared by a Facebook user identified as Frank Friday Onyebuchi Ihuoma, a corp member serving in Taraba state, has died due to electrocution.
The late corp member identified as Segun Olumide, was said to have gotten electric shock while charging his laptop, and was pronounced dead at the hospital he was rushed to.
READ ALSO: Cat allegedly turns into old woman in Lagos - Lady revealsCat allegedly turns into old woman in Lagos - Lady reveals
See what Frank wrote as he shared the picture above:
"Life is just meaningless sometimes. After all this stress of school all for him to end up this way!!! Lord have mercy on us. A member of the 2016 Batch ‘B’ stream 1, Segun Olumide; serving in Taraba State has been electrocuted. It was gathered that despite being rushed to the hospital by his colleagues after he suffered serious burns from electric shock while charging his laptop, it was too late as he was confirmed dead on arrival.
The Ogun State indigene was said to have studied Electrical Engineering at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Osun State.
Olumide, who was serving at the Government Day Secondary School, Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, was reportedly placed the laptop on his laps and slept off. With tears in the eyes of many corp member Dis morning at federal medical center Jalingo as they saw the lifeless body of segum been taken from the mortuary to his hometown today. May God grant him eternal rest, amen!!!
My advice to the public is that we should be careful with our electronics, phones, laptops."
RIP to him!
Meanwhile, see this video of a corp member who took it upon herself to renovate classrooms in a school in Abuja: