- After complaining of several ill symptoms, a man went to the emergency room
- Doctors found out he had a strange object in his stomach
- After operating him, they realized it was... a light bulb!
After a series of worrisome symptoms, such as nausea, fatigue and fever, a Saudi man decided to visit the doctor. He underwent several tests, and what they found went beyond what anyone could ever expect: a light bulb in his stomach!
The 21-year-old man apparently swallowed the object 11 years ago, and it miraculously never broke inside him. He was attended at a hospital in a region called al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia, located to the eastern part of the kingdom.
The patient was operated to have the light bulb extracted from his stomach. It was not until the doctors had the object on their hands that they realized what it was.
The surgery lasted one hour and 15 minutes, and the man is now satisfactorily recovering.