• 362

    USD/NGN

Boy gets burnt after his neighbour mistakenly spilled fuel on him (photos)

Boy gets burnt after his neighbour mistakenly spilled fuel on him (photos)

- A Nigerian boy has gottten burnt severely after fuel spilled on him

- The little boy’s story was shared by a female firefighter on social media after she went to see him at the hospital

- Michael is currently recovering from 67% burn he got from the fuel spill

A Nigerian boy simply identified as, Michael, has gotten burnt after his neighbour mistakenly spilled fuel on him while filling the generator.

The little boy who knew nothing about fire safety went home without cleaning up properly, was asked by his mother to bring an already lit candle when his cloth caught fire.

READ ALSO: Lady, 18, divorces "greedy" husband after 3 hours and remarries the same day

NAIJ.com findings showed that the little boy suffered 67% burns, including his face, chest, arms and hands from the tragic incident.

Fire accident

Teenage boy gets burnt after his neighbour mistakenly spilled fuel on him

Female firefighter and internet sensation, Dooshima Dennis, shared Michael’s tragic story on her Facebook page, after she met him on her birthday.

According to Dennis, she had gone to the hospital to celebrate her birthday with burn victims when she met him.

READ ALSO: Mortuary attendant takes pictures with dead bodies, shares it on Facebook (photos)

Dennis expressed that Michael is now recovering well after he had a plastic surgery to repair the damaged skin.

Fire accident

Dooshima Dennis on her visit to the hospital

Read what she wrote below:

“I’m sure you guys remembered Michael the boy whom I celebrated my birthday with at the Burns unit National Hospital. I’m so so filled with joy that the surgery (plastic) performed on him was successful and he’s recovering fast, I was even happier when he spoke with me (butterflies in my belly) really excited I spent my birthday with him last month, you can see the photo of him up and his face is clearer now. He suffered 67% burns. So sad! How did this mishap occur, a neighbour was fuelling her generator set in the process fuel spilt on him, being a little boy that he is (ignorant), he never knew the gravity of what’s about to happen to him when he got home his mum asked him to bring the candle from the sitting room. Little did she know that his cloth had sprinkles of fuel on it that’s how disaster happened and his cloth caught fire. But thank God his alive we can all find a reason to celebrate the love and joy we share. It was emotional for me today on seeing him but I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness within me, and its very comforting for my team and I. Micheal suffered burns on his face,chest,arms and hands thank God his surgery was a success and most importantly he’s a survivor.”

Nigerian albinos speak on the hardship they face in the country

Related news

Watch how lady publicly begs Edo ex-lover, says he should ‘untie’ her destiny (video)

Watch how lady publicly begs Edo ex-lover, says he should ‘untie’ her destiny (video)

Watch how lady publicly begs Edo ex-lover, says he should ‘untie’ her destiny (video)
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel