- Biracial couples are each time more common
- They tend to have kids with varied skin tones, hair styles and features
- But it is really “cool” to see these differences when they are twins!
Couples who come from different races normally have children with diverse skin color, yet it is not that common to find twins, with one looking like the father and another like the mother.
Check out these curious biracial twins! These lovely siblings are living proof that there can be love, fraternity and common legacy without the need to divide between colors and looks.
Enjoy some of these biracial twin cases from around the world:
1. Kalani and Jarani Dean-Meyer are a couple of very cute one-year-old twins:
2. Hanna and Kyle Armstrong have these cuties, Anaya and Myla:
3. Libby Appleby and Tafadzwa Madzimbamuto gloat over their beautiful twin daughters Amelia and Jasmine:
4. Kian and Remee are daughters of Kylee Hodgson and Remi Horder. Here with their mom:
5. These gorgeous twins, Bobby and Riley, will break many girls’ hearts in the future! Here with parents Abigail Tongue and Richard George:
Meanwhile, watch this video below with Nigerian albinos: