- Reno Omokri has shared the remarkable news of his son’s promotion
- One of his twin boys got a new rank on his scout uniform
Reno Omokri, the former media aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has taken his time to celebrate one of his twin boys who got promoted.
NAIJ.com gathered that the young boy got a new rank on his scout uniform and the proud father could not help doting over him. Omokri celebrated his son in a unique way by helping him pin his new rank on the scout uniform as the twin brother watched in admiration.
The proud father took to his social media page to celebrate his son. The Facebook post he made about this showed the amount of love he has for the boy and how proud he is as a father.
“Me proudly pinning my son's new rank on his scout uniform as his twin brother watches in admiration!”
Check out more pictures of the 'pinning' of the new rank:
1. Pinning the new rank on the uniform
2. The twin boy who got promoted
3. The other twin boy watched in admiration
Meanwhile, people who are physically challenged have some words for the Nigerian government. Watch the NAIJ.com TV video below to see how what they have to say: