- A female student of the Lagos state Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) dies after drinking rat poison
- She was reported to have carried out the act in her parent’s home
- The reason why she killed herself is still unknown
Tears flow as friends and family members of late Damilola Adegoke are yet to unravel the mystery behind the death of this beautiful young lady.
NAIJ.com gathered that Adegoke was a Business Administration student at the Lagos state Polytechnic before her demise.
According to one of her friends, the young lady was reported to have drank a bottle of popular insecticide, Sniper, in order to take her own life. She was found lifeless on her bed the next morning covered in her own vomit.
Late Adegoke was described as a brilliant and hardworking young lady but her friends and families are yet to understand why she would kill herself.
However, a lot of tributes have been pouring in as one of her friends Shittu Kehinde Jamiu wrote: “No matter the circumstances, worries, troubles, disaster never look down on yourself and always pray hard. It's a pity this tight friend of mine Damilola Adegoke took snipper yesterday and gave up the ghost after uploading her pics on fb. May her soul rest in peace.”
See Facebook post below:
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
See more tributes below:
Watch NAIJ.com video below: