• 490

    USD/NGN

Man got burnt for receiving call in the kitchen (photo)

Man got burnt for receiving call in the kitchen (photo)

Over the years, many have been warned about receiving phone calls at the filling station or anywhere you have gas but unfortunately, not everyone listens to this information unless they are caught and warned to end their conversation on the phone.

On Tuesday, September 6, a lady decided to share an experience of how her husband who happens to be a medical doctor, treated about six patients who sustained burns from receiving phone calls in the kitchen.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

Man got burnt for receiving call in the kitchen (photo)

Patients recovering from gas burns

She posted two pictures of the casualties with the caption: “My name is Dr Ademola. 3 days ago, my husband who also happens to be a doctor shared the sad incidence of 6 individuals who were brought into the casualty department of OOUTH for burns injury which they sustained while receiving phone calls in the kitchen with the gas stove on. Stop receiving phone calls in the petrol station. Pls don’t forget to share with loved ones.”

Chai….I’m sure a lot of us do make this mistake, please let’s be careful!

Related news

Sad! 4-year-old girl wrongly diagnosed, you won't believe what doctors did to her leg in Kaduna (photo)

Sad! 4-year-old girl wrongly diagnosed, you won't believe what doctors did to her leg in Kaduna (photo)

Sad! 4-year-old girl wrongly diagnosed, you won't believe what doctors did to her leg in Kaduna (photo)
Mailfire view pixel